Genre Report: What’s Going On in the World(s) of Romantasy This Year
-
If you’ve been paying attention to the world of books for the past few
years, you know that romantasy is undeniably Having a Moment. And if you’ve
b...
4 days ago

2 comments:
I'd recommend practicing in front of people before your real audition. It can be scary even to perform in front of family, but it is good practice for performing in front of strangers!
(And we're excited to see your beautiful new smile soon! :) Hooray!)
Dear Kylee,
I love you. But, we have a problem. For some reason it doesn't tell me when you have updated your blog so I haven't been checking it because I didn't think you had posted. So I am behind on reading about you, so sad. Anyway, I LOVE the new background! Super uber dooper cute!
Love, Shelese :)
Post a Comment